I digress...

OK, OK.... I digress. The title isn't pleasant, but it grabbed ya! Your tastes are your own... But I'm sure you'll agree, if they're not like mine, then unfortunately the title still stands! Here is where I'll post reviews or commentary on either musicians or musical equipment from time to time.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Alice Cooper inducted!

Firstly, let me touch off this blog with some congrats. Alice Cooper has made it into the Rock & Roll hall of fame through the 2011 inductions. I know this post comes a few months late, but Alice's induction came many years late. That makes me just in time... Because I said so.


I don't know how many HUGE rockers that get credit for lighting the torch for the shock/gore/theatrical/evil rock and roll style that grew from the early seventies, wound up somewhere confessing that they would have been a very different group without the influence of the Coop. The list starts with Kiss, Black Sabbath (per Ozzy), AC/DC (per Angus)... 


I have some current Alice Cooper stuff and it's like this...
If you got him then, you'll get him now. The humor's there, the different styles of music, last but not least straight forward Rock and Roll.  Long Live the Coop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search